AFTER SCHOOL NANNY/PERSONAL TUTOR REQUIRED
We are a professional friendly family looking for an after school nanny or a personal tutor for our lovely daughter. Our daughter is 8 years old and attends an independent school. She is currently in year 3. We require an after school nanny who is educated to a university level or currently studying at the university or a personal tutor. This position will suit a student or a private tutor or a teacher/teaching assistant who is looking for extra money. The starting time is between 3.30pm and 4.30pm and the finishing time is 7.15pm.
The Ideal candidate must be:
• Fluent in English - oral and written English must be of a good standard. The ideal candidate must also be good at Maths
• Reliable, honest, kind, fun, patient, energetic, caring, loving, creative and responsible
• Engages and interacts well with children
• Must be CRB/DBS checked or willing to obtain one.
• To start from January 2018
A full clean driving licence is essential as a car will be provided for work use. A competitive salary is offered to the right person.
• Location - Bromley
• The role entails the following responsibilities:
• Our daughter attends school five days a week so we require someone that will be able to pick her up from school and take her home to start tutoring her. The person is not required to perform any child care duties but to focus primarily on assisting with homework and tutoring. We have a full time nanny/housekeeper who performs the child care duties.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send an email outlining your qualification, skills and experience. Please attach a photo and CV if you can. A minimum of two references will be required