Finance Administrator, Chipping Warden.
We are looking for a Finance Administrator who has a logical and methodical approach to tasks to join our team in Chipping Warden. You should have accuracy in numeric work and excellent attention to detail and in return you will receive a competitive salary.
autoXP is the premier provider in our sector of the automotive industry and is retained by leading automotive manufacturers to manage all aspects of their experiential marketing / test drive fleets for activity in the corporate, press and PR sector.
As our Finance Administrator you will be responsible for the financial administration of bank postings and reconciliation, and general administration tasks within the finance team.
Key responsibilities of our Finance Administrator include:
- Process bank transactions on a daily basis, allocating payments and receipts
- Reconcile the bank on a weekly basis
- Raise payments on the internet banking website
- Process petty cash receipts
- Assist with processing employee expenses on the company’s in-house operating system XPFC
- General administration such as filing, and answering emails and telephone calls
- To carry out other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required
To become our Finance Administrator you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum one year’s experience of working in an office environment
- Studying for AAT (Desirable)
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or equivalent
- Good level of PC skills, including MS excel
- Good time management
- Ability to organise work efficiently and to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be an effective and supportive team player and keen to learn new skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, to all levels, both internally and externally
- Highly self-motivated and able to work unsupervised to achieve high standards
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and see tasks through to the end
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Finance Administrator, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Chipping Warden is commutable from Banbury, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Chipping Norton, Brackley, Bicester and surrounding areas.