Junior System Analyst
Itim are a provider of retail software based in London. We provide retail solutions (consultancy + software) in merchandising, stock management, order management and ecommerce. In 2018 Itim have an incredibly exciting development plan, including large scale full implementation projects as well as core product development.
We’re looking for someone to join our Development team based in Victoria in a Systems Analyst role. The System Analyst will work closely with Product Owners, Support Analysts and Developers to support and develop our suite of Retail solutions. The principal focus of the role will be Itim’s Order Management and Ecommerce functions, but will also involve developing a technical understanding of all related ERP system concepts (Product, Stock, Merchandising etc).
- Analyse, understand and document system functions, using modelling software and defined standards.
- Technical analysis tasks including impact analysis and writing technical specifications for new product development.
- Work closely with support analysts to provide additional 3rd line support for the System Analyst’s assigned functions.
- Test software releases against technical specifications, using a methodical approach - ensuring quality delivery of software into the user acceptance testing phase.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in mathematics/engineering/computer science or another analytical subject
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience, working in an analyst role - ideally with retail/ecommerce software
The successful candidate will also have
- An understanding of relational databases
- A genuine interest in software development
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical or non-technical people
- A positive attitude and be self motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, dynamic mid sized team, allowing the successful candidate to make a genuine contribution to Itim’s solutions - solutions that are at the forefront of the exciting shift in retail software: optimising stock, pricing and order fulfilment. If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the relevant experience/background for the role, please don’t hesitate to apply!