Part Time Kitchen Porter required - £7.50 p/h West Norwood SE27 South London Antic Pub
Part time Kitchen Porter position at local pub in South London
- £7.50 p/h + staff meals
- Career progression
- Training and development
- An intimate kitchen with a fantastic atmosphere
The Knowles of Norwood is a really great pub providing freshly cooked British food and great drinks to the community around West Norwood and Tulse Hill. We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our kitchen team.
You will work
- Around 12-18 hrs/week - this will be 2 or possibly 3 shifts, generally 5-11pm weekdays and from midday at weekends
- The odd other shift here and there to cover busy times and holidays
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining a safe, clean and hygienic kitchen environment
- Washing of pots, pans, plates and other kitchen utensils and equipment
- Maintaining procedures that ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation
Due to the part-time nature of this position, it would suit someone who is looking to combine the role with other part-time work or studies. This position would also suit someone who is looking to progress in a kitchen and would like somewhere to start.
Send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you are the best person for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!