Legal Sales Consultant
Our client is a looking for enthusiastic, bright and motivated individuals to join a professional legal sales environment based in the Birmingham office. You will join the successful inbound Telesales Team, have your own weekly targets and receive generous uncapped commission on top of your basic salary. This legal firm believes in rewarding good performance and their commission structure reflects that.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and have the people skills necessary to quickly build relationships with prospective clients from various backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. No two clients are the same, as are no two days. You must be comfortable in explaining legal services and be talented at objection handling. Ultimately, your role is about closing sales and you must be confident liaising with the legal team to help you accomplish that.
• Proven experience as a successful telesales executive, or other sales role, in a target driven environment.
• Experience or knowledge of the legal industry is desirable. Knowledge of immigration law puts you at the front of the queue.
• Good computer skills (email / CRM software / MS Office).
• Outstanding telephone manner and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Winning attitude with the ability to be polite, calm and courteous in a busy inbound telesales environment.
• Consistently generate sales to hit and exceed weekly sales and conversion targets.
• Manage your own pipeline including diarising call backs and follow ups.
• Qualify your opportunities as they are presented to you and prioritise your time.
• On-board your freshly converted clients to our legal team quickly and accurately.
• Take responsibility for chasing your clients’ outstanding part payments.
• Efficiently handle calls from current clients with great customer service.
If this sounds like the next step in your sales career then we'd be delighted to hear from you! Get in touch with your CV now and tell us what makes you stand out from the crowd.