Beauty Therapist for Central London Beauty Spa
Boutique Spa was founded in 2013 in Bayswater, London. It opened its doors to the public offering a luxury high street spa with premium treatments and high quality products at affordable prices. Boutique Spa has fast become the go-to space for relaxation and indulgence for on-the-go Londoners. Realising the need for a service that would meet modern life demands of today’s time-short, over-worked society, Boutique Spa opened its doors few years ago in Bayswater with an aim to provide men and women with a menu of treatments that use only the highest quality products which don’t cost a fortune and are available in an instant.
We require a strong and highly motivated Beauty Team at any of our 3 branches. The branches are Boutique Spa Queensway, Boutique Spa Fitzrovia & Camden Beauty Spa.
Self-employed Beautician required for 5 shifts per week.
Must be able to work on weekends and in the evening.
Five shifts per week (different times, spa is open Mon-Sat from 8.00am-10.00pm; Sun 10.00am-8.00pm);
40 hours per week.
- To ensure that all treatments are carried out professionally, in the correct time and accurately at all times.
- To maintain high quality treatments, in keeping with the clients’ wishes.
- To be organised with your day-to-day duties (weekly and daily cleaning checklists)
- To ensure that all areas are kept clean and tidy, creating a safe environment for you and your clients.
- To keep all electrical appliances in good working order, ensuring that any faults are reported.
- To learn all services offered by the spa, even if you do not carry out those treatments.
- To be aware of the company promotions
- To maintain the highest standard of hygiene an all areas
- Must do waxing, facials (mani/pedi would be a bonus)
- Outgoing personality
- Immaculately groomed
- Strong Client liaison and communication skills
- Professional experience
- A highly supportive team environment
- In-house training
- Competitive payment structure
- 20% discounted treatments and products
- The Company Requires all beauticians to perform Laser Treatments, we invest in training to support your Growth. The company will invest in your training so you are able to be a certified Laser Tech.
See website for more information.