Customer Relations Host
Customer Relations Host
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
Promotion of the Club to all existing and potential members, within existing guidelines and to encourage the use of the Club and its facilities on a regular basis.
1) Provide a warm welcome to players to personalise the casino.
2) Development of cordial relationships with players to encourage loyalty.
3) Continually build and validate the club database of key contacts and VIP players in particular.
4) Increase the club’s knowledge of customer preference by having an understanding of customer tastes and preferences. Communicate this information to the casino management and Venue/Club Director.
All the following duties have to be performed within existing regulations and guidelines, as they may apply. In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed the jobholder is required to perform such other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Be available to “Meet & Greet” members and guests at all possible times and introduce yourself and the Club.
- Actively promote and increase the club’s membership.
- Ensure that the Club’s complimentary policy attains full value for its expenditure, by reviewing computerised reports of both win/loss and complimentary spend.
- Implement and oversee systems to ensure that individual members complimentary limits are not exceeded.
- Identify major players through personal observation and consultation with gaming staff and introduce them to club management and maintain contact on a regular basis with all of the Club’s major players.
- Raise awareness among members of ways to access funds.
- Communicate any pertinent information regarding competitors and pass on concerns or complaints from members to management.
- Track important players encouraging regular visits and advising casino management of any problems.
- Liaise with in-house Marketing Manager concerning marketing strategy and promotion of the Club and assist with developing and communicating promotional activity within the club.
- Assist and participate with in-house and off-site member functions, in conjunction with the Venue/Club Director, Club Administrator and Heads of Departments.
- Regularly generate computer reports to assist in all aspects of marketing the Club and assist in the development of a system to record player information.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Organized and efficient with administrative tasks.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Proactive, self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in working with data.
- Adept with computers
- A high level of personal integrity
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be
- Strong, positive relationships with LCI VIPs.
- Additional language other than English.