Part Time Night Concierge/Luggage Porter
Skene House currently has a vacancy for a Night Concierge/Luggage Porter in one of our three Skene House city centre locations. The position involves working 8 hours per day. Shifts are from 22.45-7.15, totalling 32 hours per week, any four days out of seven on a rota basis.
At Skene House, we pride ourselves on excellent levels of customer service and our different locations are frequently rated in the top five hotels to stay in in Aberdeen. We have impressive staff retention rates and offer comprehensive training and development opportunities including World Host accredited training for all of our staff.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering excellent levels of service to our guests, ensuring they have a memorable and pleasant stay. You will also be responsible for making the site safe and secure as well as reception duties and cleaning public and private areas.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Greet all guests, staff and contractors in a warm and welcoming manner.
· Provide all guests with a friendly, professional and consistently high level of service.
· Promptly and efficiently deal with all in-house guest enquiries.
· Complete shift check list within shift as per laid down procedures.
· Carry out at least 2 security checks of all houses per shift, or more if very busy, dealing with any issues or complaints as laid down by Company procedure.
· Ensure public areas are tidy and well presented at all times in accordance to standards set.
· Ensure key security procedures for staff, contractors’ and guests’ keys are in accordance to procedure.
· Support colleagues from own and other departments as needed.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a guest-facing role and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. Knowledge of the Guestline property management system and health and safety is advantageous.
To apply, please forward your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We endeavour to respond to applications within 2 weeks, however, due to the large number of applicants, if you have not heard anything back within that timeframe, please consider your application unsuccessful.