A Central London law firm seeks Legal Secretary and Criminal Law Lawyer
A Central London Solicitors firm seeks a experienced full time Legal Secretary and a Criminal Law lawyer.
- IT and Communications skills
- Numeracy and Analytic skills
- Good tying speed minimum 75 words per minute
- Audi typing speed minimum 65 words per minute
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
Successful applicants will benefit from a legal environment and training.
Salary based on Experience. IMMEDIATE Start
Please send your CV and covering letter.
Only qualified applicants need apply.
We also require a Criminal law lawyer with some family law background. Must be either Court and Police Station Duty Solicitor accredited or member of the Law Society Children Panel, or both but either of the two will suffice.
Salary negotiable. CV Application only.