An rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a prestigious main dealership for an experienced HGV / PSV technician to join a busy depot in the Hayes area. This opportunity has arisen due to increased workload within the depot.
To be considered for the role you MUST be fully qualified with a City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Goods Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent. A HGV class one license is desirable however not essential.
They currently have openings on the following shifts
- Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm (lead technician)
- Night shift 7.30pm - 6.30am
- 4 on 4 off day shift of 6am - 6pm
- Mobile Engineer to cover the Heathrow area
Your main duties will be as follows
- Carry out 6 weekly inspections
- Fault Diagnostics
- MOT Preparation
- General Maintenance and servicing
You will receive
- Excellent pension scheme
- Sick pay included
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top of this
- Full main dealer training
- Career progression
- Frequent salary reviews
If you are interested in the above role please apply with a an up to date copy of your CV or to discus in more detail please contact Paris on 02030175109 or email me on email@example.com
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.