Home-care Assistant in W Berkshire - Paid per shift from start to the end, Accommodation, Car
We are a Domiciliary Care Agency operating in West Berkshire (Newbury and Reading area). Vacancies are available for experienced carers but will also accept the right candidate without care experience as full training and shadowing is provided.
As one of the first Domiciliary Care Providers we are paying an hourly rate from start to the end of a shift which includes driving and waiting time. The shift start logging in to the first client and finished by logging out from the last client.
The role involves driving between clients therefore a full driving license is essential. We are running fleet of cars available to our carers if required.
You need caring personality, be reliable and passionate about others wellbeing.
Guaranteed hours contract with Pay Rates from £8.00 to £12.63 per hour plus benefits
• High standard company accommodation available for full time carers (subject to conditions).
• Car is provided to full time employees (subject to conditions).
• Fuel Card (no need to pay upfront for your business fuel)
• Company smart phone
• Access to company Wellbeing program (sport or remedial massages,
chiropody, etc.) or up to 50% off Gym membership paid by the company
• 28 days paid holiday per year
• DBS check and mandatory training funded by the Company (subject to
• Free uniforms and additional training
• Carrier development available through funded training in Social Care Work
qualification (Health and Social Care Level 2 /3 NVQ) while working for Harino
• Real team spirit and great support from the management team
Apply for Home-care Assistant in W Berkshire - Paid per shift from start to the end, Accommodation, Car
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly