Support Worker / Carer - Witney Region
Dean Healthcare is seeking experienced healthcare assistants to join our friendly Witney branch team working full or part time hours, covering a range of days, nights and weekends in the Witney area.
With this role, we are offering successful candidates the opportunity to pick their own rotas, with a range of day, night and weekend hours available in the local area.
We are seeking experienced healthcare assistants to work in a range of nursing, care and residential homes, providing the highest level of care for our clients.
It is essential that you are confident in your ability to work in a calm, reassuring manner, putting the service users at the centre of all you do. This could include a range of tasks and activities such as personal care, domestic tasks and general activities that allow that individual to live their life in the way they choose.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Must have a minimum of 9 months paid experience in a similar setting
- Willing to complete specialist training to meet the needs of the client
- Access to own transport preferable due to location
- Great communication and written skills
- All positions and posts are subject to a DBS check
- You will need to assist with personal care and light household duties
- Provide practical and social support
- To promote levels of independence when necessary
- Assisting with meal preparation
- To be enthusiastic, reliable and promote continuity
- Free ongoing training
- Excellent salary of up to £12 p/h paid weekly
- Holiday entitlement
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Recommend a friend scheme paying up to £200 per successful referral
- Local consultant and branch support team
If you have experience in any of the above and you are interested in what we can offer, then please contact Chris on 0783751088