Office Administrator - Maternity Cover
7 days left
- Job Level
The applicant must be highly professional and have a responsible attitude and approach. Must show an ability to work hard and effectively under pressure. Needs to have the ability to juggle tasks while delivering excellent customer service.
The applicant must have
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Familiarity with all office equipment (fax/email/mail/telephone/photocopier/printers etc)
- A competent knowledge of Word/Excel
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year's office experience
- Ideally the post holder will have experience/knowledge of other cultures and enjoy working with overseas students.
The role is varied and will cover a wide range of admin tasks including - payroll, payment runs, student administration, organising and occasionally participating in social programme for students.