Packing & Order Picking, General Warehouse Work, Computer Use, Part Time & FULL Time , Apprentice
Packing & Order Picking, General Warehouse Work, Computer Use, Part Time & FULL Time
TEXTILES and TRIMMINGS wholesale and retail Sales online:
Full Time AND Part Time WAREHOUSE/ ORDER PICKING AND DISPATCH staff
Advantage if you speak an additional EUROPEAN LANGUAGE
Salary is the Government National Minimum Wage
Both tasks involve the use of using Computers to look up order details, query etc, on Basis Level
- One Vacancy is for Light to medium Weight Packing, Packing are restocking and organisation
- One Vacancy is for Heavy Lifting and packing of Rolls of fabric, cutting into Lengths, packing etc, and Warehouse Organisation.
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR YOUNG PEOPLE TO START THEIR CAREERS WITH US AS AN APPRENTICE.
2 Apprentices Posts, Business Administration with IT and Customer Services (following strictly the Government Training Programme (National Apprenticeship Scheme) with a professional TRAINING on site whilst working , leading to NVQ Qualifications)
WE are a small textiles manufacturing and Online sales company in OADBY, Leicester and need a enthusiastic Warehouse person for All round duties in the Warehouse/ Order packing.
Main Duties: Warehouse/ Dispatch position:
- Orders Packing for Dispatch, reading form Online order Invoices
- Some Administration using Computers to manage online orders (you must have some computer knowledge)
- Managing stocks and taking regular stocks, counting, re stocking and managing and ensuring Inventory in Warehouse is in orderly manner.
- Cleaning Duties around offices and factory.
- IN general working as part of a very small team in family type environment.
- (Work does involve loading and unload Light to Medium Weight Cartons and handling Rolls of fabrics on and off the shelf when cutting for orders for the 2nd position)
THE MOST IMPORTANT QUALITY IS ABILITY TO FIT IN AND BE PART OF THE TEAM.
SOME ONE FOCUSSED AND WORKS HARD, for the right person this is a great job as we are stable company and don’t like changing staff or staff turnaround. For a young enthusiastic person, we can also make this a APPRENTICE job after a short period working with us with SKILLS in IT Business administration or Customer services.
Work is 9.30- 6.00pm, sometime we work Saturdays also
Salary: is GOVERNMENT NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE
Apprentices re paid at Apprentice Wage level set by Government and this also including TRAINING with a professional provider involved leading to NVQ qualifications.
Location OADBY (behind Waitrose) , LEICESTER
Apply by email with your CV to : Paresh Raja , at the email provided. &( Paresh AT neotrims DOT com)
References for any post will be required if short listed.