Business Telesales Adviser
Vitality, Business Telesales Adviser, Stockport, £20,500 + Benefits + Bonus
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Business Telesales Adviser will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects.
- A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards – www.vitality.co.uk
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
As our Business Telesales Adviser you will deliver advised telephone sales to inbound hotkey and referred leads resulting in profitable, compliant sales and satisfied customers. Chasing up outstanding quotes for successful conversion and managing the on-boarding process via liaising with internal departments.
As our Business Telesales Adviser you will:
- Achievement of monthly sales targets
- Customer contact managed and developed to deliver profitable business and secure quality leads that maximise business opportunities whilst meeting customer needs.
- Initial consultations with customers undertaken to obtain relevant fact find, hard and soft facts, client objectives, aspirations and attitude to risk to enable suitable advice to be given which met customers’ circumstances.
- Advice presented to customers ensuring compliant sales which met customer needs and divisional standards for quality of advice and documentation achieved.
- Customer needs understood to ensure that the different advice & non-advice options were delivered where appropriate.
- Long term relationships with customers developed to enable life time value to be maximised.
- Quality Best Practice followed, and best practice ideas shared with Manager, to ensure consistency across Telesales.
- Operate within FCA guidelines.
- Ensure that local and role specific Treating Customers Fairly requirements are met in line with your key outputs
- Manage portfolio of customer base on excel, ensuring accurate data capture and diarised call backs effectively.
- Achievement of KPI monthly targets
You will be required to work Monday- Friday (No weekends or late evenings) 8.30am-5.30pm/ 9am-6pm.
Working for Vitality as a Business Telesales Adviser, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Business Telesales Adviser, please click ‘apply’ today.