Customer Care Administrator, part time
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about baby swimming to join Puddle Ducks South West London as a Customer Care Administrator.
Office Address: 36 Central Avenue, West Molesey, Surrey. KT8 2PZ
This is a permanent, part time position.
Puddle Ducks is one of the UK’s leading providers of baby and child swimming lessons, through a nation-wide network of franchises. The main purpose of the Customer Care Administrator role is to take responsibility for all areas of customer satisfaction within our South West London franchise in order to maintain and grow customer numbers & ultimately, profitability.
Customer care is foremost, from the moment a potential customer contacts the office. This role is critical in ensuring our customers feel welcome and looked after. The role requires not only an efficient and friendly telephone manner, but must ensure a well-organised and smooth running office.
The role is primarily office-based, however you will be required to regularly carry out some duties from swimming pools and other venues such as team meetings, conferences or presentations.
On Mondays your hours will be split between the office and our pool in Richmond, and on Sundays you will be based at the office unless cover is required at any of our pools.
For this reason a driving licence and your own car are essential.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to work on your own initiative and also work as part of a team. We are looking for someone with a natural flair to deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced office environment.
Candidates will ideally have the following experience and skills:
• A proven track record in a Customer Service or sales environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in database management and exploitation
• Fully computer literate in all Microsoft applications, social media channels & database interrogation
• A current driving licence
• Experience in using a Content Management System
• Literate in social media channels and Canva design
• Take full accountability for all incoming and outgoing customer communication managing it efficiently and effectively
• Evaluate customer retention and make recommendations to the Franchisee
• Assess viability of classes and report recommendations to the Franchisee
• Manage waiting lists & enquiries to maximise class sizes and drive profitability
• Proactively manage any actual or potential customer issues
• Proactively follow up with customers who leave Puddle Ducks to gather feedback, identify issues and report solutions to management
• Follow up on non-attendance to identify issues and demonstrate customer care.
• To provide a link with Customer Care and identify local Marketing targets that will build customer numbers and drive both class viability and profitability
• To ensure delivery of the local marketing plan
• To assist the franchisee in evaluating marketing activity, setting marketing strategy and creating marketing plans to meet business objectives
Puddle Ducks South West London is a franchise owned by Cathy and Peter Weller.
We currently operate from 7 pools in Richmond, Tooting, Balham, Southfields and Heston, and have over 500 customers swimming with us each week.
We have a team of 7 teachers and 6 poolside assistants delivering swimming lessons to children from birth to 10 years and we teach 7 days a week. We're a small close knit team and provide a friendly working environment, competitive salary and a generous staff discount on our swimming lessons.
We pride ourselves on providing career development and the offered hours and role could develop for the successful candidate. The advertised hours do have a level of flexibility for the right candidate.
Our last Customer Care Assistant has trained to become a Puddle Ducks baby and pre-school teacher which has resulted in increased hours and salary.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you would be suitable for the role to Cathy Weller, and make sure you have a look look at our website to familiarize yourself with the company.