4 days left
A leading professional search and recruitment consultancy for construction, engineering and property based in Central London require a Quality Manager to join on a contract basis to train and implement a quality process to industry standards.
The main purpose of this role is to implement the quality standards and polices to ensure compliance. To revise and develop procedures in line with quality and compliance standards that are dictated from the various governing bodies, lead providers, key stakeholders and clients.
• To act as the Head of Quality and Curriculum to develop the quality of provision to the highest standard and to ensure outstanding quality of the learner experience and achievement
• Work closely with the management team to support the team on the field and mentor and upskill.
• Implement systems that facilitate productivity, improve processes and guarantees.
• Ensure areas for improvement are quickly identified and addressed with a focus on being judged at the minimum ISO 9001 standard
• Train employees on quality measures and company polices
• Support on Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity throughout the company. Ensuring appropriate policies and procedures are being followed.
• Perform observations and work with the team to support them to achieve the required standard.
• Coordinate and direct the implementation of new standards into practice.
The ideal candidate will have
• The drive to succeed and be ambitious
• Proven success in a Quality role ideally within the recruitment sector
• Experience and understanding of apprenticeships and Work Based Learning
• Commercially astute
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• The capability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• A passion for service excellence and continuous improvement.
For more information please contact Mark on 02070657275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org