Setting Out Engineers & Junior Engineers Required Immediate Start £16 P/H Experienced £12 P/H Junior
We are looking to hire 3 Setting out engineers and 3 junior engineers to start Immediately on busy site in Angel, London. Long term work for the right applicant.
Must have CSCS.
Setting Out Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out NCR's
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Client standards manual.
- Checking contractors submissions, drawings, and calculations
- Reporting to the Project manager and supporting Site Team.
- Experienced using leica TS06 EDM or more recent .
- Must have their own laptop and have auto cad.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Tending the setting out engineer.
- Holding the prism and assisting with the setup for setting out.
- Carrying EDM and other tools and equipment.
Working for a prestigious Irish owned business.
Please send a copy of your cv to the email provided in this ad or call us to find out more.