We are looking for Experienced Nursery Room leaders /Deputy Manager Assistant
We are recruiting room leaders and Deputy manager Assistant (future Deputy Manager )
candidates must have minumum 2years of Room Leader experience and minumum L3 qualification in childcare or children and young ppl workforce
Salary depends on experience .
1. To provide the highest standards of quality care and education.
2. To work within the framework of the Children Act, the Early Years Foundation Stage, Statutory Framework, the Nursery’s Policies and Procedures and current legislation relating to childcare.
3. To implement and evaluate a plan of suitable experiences and activities for the children in your care, providing a safe and stimulating environment for the children to develop
4. To ensure that health and safety and security measures are constantly maintained.
5. Preparation and maintenance of appropriate children’s records, observations and learning journeys and a system of planning for individuals needs and next steps.
6. Foresee the needs of Special Needs children and give physical, emotional, intellectual guidance as appropriate and work alongside parents to give full integration in the Nursery.
7. Work positively as part of a whole team, using initiative, sharing information and being flexible whenever necessary.
8. To work in close partnership and to develop and maintain good relationships with parents/carers and other family members.
9. To attend ALL out of working hours’ activities, e.g. training, staff meetings, parent’s evenings, events, etc.
10. To organise room meetings to ensure good team motivation, information sharing and planning.
11. To be flexible within working practices of nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snack, cleansing of equipment, putting out bins, laundry, etc. Also flexibility with regard to working in different rooms as and when required to ensure effective operation of the nursery.
12. Work alongside the Manager and staff team to ensure that the vision, philosophy and objectives of the nursery are fulfilled.
13. To respect and maintain confidentiality in relation to children, families, staff and the nursery.
14. To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
15. To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times. To be an ambassador for the nursery both within the nursery and in the wider community.
16. To ensure good standards of hygiene and safety standards appropriate for the needs of young children.
17. To initiate and conduct effective risk assessment
18. Supervise, direct, support, motivate and performance manage the staff team.
19. To provide support to unqualified team members and students who are pursuing a childcare qualification.
20. To read and follow the settings policies and procedures.
21. To have an awareness of the requirements of the nursery as a whole, and to be familiar with the routines