Trainee Accounting Assistant - No experience required - Free Training Provided
Trainee Accounting Assistant
Our client, a forward-thinking industry leader with over 20 years of field experience, is looking for a Trainee Accounting Assistant to join their team. Attractive compensation package, work/life balance, dynamic workplace awaits successful candidates.
- FREE Training for the right candidate if you do not have your sage accounting qualification
- No experience required
- Must be from an accounting background or have an interest in accounting.
Starting salary £23,000 - £32,000
- Undertakes manual and computerised accounting tasks
- Ensures that payroll deadlines are met and procedures are carried out according to company policy and legal requirements
- Drafting basic accounts from existing trial balances
- Assists with accounts file set-up, income review and reconciliation, purchase ledger review and reconciliation, and nominal ledger review and reconciliation
- Assists in the preparation, completion, and submission of all statutory monthly and year-end declarations to the Inland Revenue in an accurate and timely manner
- Calculating debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using software applications
- Note and report discrepancies found in the records
- Maintains financial records by compiling statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports and tables pertaining to cash flow matters such as receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses
- Prepare, calculate, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to standard procedures.