Project Manager - Asbestos Management
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Project Manager based in Livingston. This is a permanent position with salary £30,000 to £35,000, negotiable package, with company vehicle. You will require to have asbestos expertise to competently carry out this role along with client management and team leadership qualities.
Responsibilities of the Consultant position:-
- demonstrate asbestos Data Management
- Attend client meetings, scoping projects and preparing quotations
- Client management and account management, giving advice on asbestos management policy and plans
- Organising removal works and managing licensed asbestos removal contractors
- Overseeing contractors on site ensuring safety compliance
- Supervisory experience and staff management
Skills and Experience required:-
- Must possess the BOHS P402 and (or) P403 & P404 (or) RSPH equivalent
- Must have a minimum 6 years’ relevant experience with a strong asbestos, technical, project management background.
- Must have experience of client Account Relationship Management
- Health & Safety awareness in relation to asbestos
- Good IT Skiills
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3227
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.