Amnesty International - Street Fundraiser - £9 per hour - Immediate Start & weekly pay - Bristol
Work in-house for Amnesty as a Street Fundraiser!
Full time hours – 35 hours/week
Monday – Friday - 10:00am – 6:00pm
£9/ hour starting wage – £10.29 ph for hitting target in first month
Uncapped earning potential (£21,840 – Unlimited OTE)
No Experience necessary as full training will be given!
Amnesty International UK work to protect men, women and children wherever justice, freedom, truth and dignity are denied.
• Recruit new supporters on high streets in your area.
• Work outdoors in public places, encouraging members of the public to offer their support through regular monthly donations by direct debit.
•Making people aware of human rights abuses across the world.
All applicants must:
• Have a positive attitude
• Have a passion for humanitarian causes and/or human rights
• Must be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanor.
• Have an excellent level of spoken English
YOU WILL GET:
• £9/hour basic wage (not commission based)
• Job satisfaction
• Great team spirit and support
• On-going training and coaching
Find out more by searching ‘Amnesty International UK’
Join our face to face fundraising team and help us in our on-going fight to champion human rights across the world and become a freedom fighter !
You must be over 18 years old to apply.
Please send across an updated copy of your CV to Kelvin Wright by clicking apply to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.