Antipodea is founded on the principles of the Melbourne dining scene and it enjoys a relaxed informal atmosphere during the day and transforms into a more brasserie offering at night with truly world class food.
We are all about fresh produce that is ethically sourced and served in a welcoming environment. Our in-house gardener grows our own herbs fresh in each store. Our butcher produces our bacon, ham, chorizo and all aged meats in house. We even have our own bakery and patisserie where we make all our own bread, cakes and biscuits.
We already have six restaurants in south west London that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and our company is rapidly growing and opening 20 new restaurants in the next 2 years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and service of all of our menus
- Operating safely within kitchen environments
- Driving and expanding on our brand standards
- Working under direction from our experienced head chefs
- Signing off on our kitchen training programme
If you think this breakfast chef position sounds perfect for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply for BREAKFAST CHEF
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly