Front End Developer - Optimisation & Personalisation
The Front End Developer will be responsible for the technical delivery of optimisation activities, including but not limited to, the technical build and implementation of A/B testing, multivariate testing (MVT), personalisation and content targeting for 'always on' execution.
The right person will be a highly skilled front end developer and be able to take a business requirement specification and build the AB/MVT/Personalisation experience to meet the business requirements.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- The technical build and implementation of A/B testing, multivariate testing (MVT), personalisation and content targeting for 'always on' execution using existing tools.
- Works with team & stakeholders to devise experiences that are technically feasible and optimal within the boundaries of the technologies available.
- Leverage existing tools (Optimizely/Adobe Target/Monetate) inbuilt functionality but also use custom development to meet specific requirements.
- Knowledge to build custom experiences across desktop, mobile, responsive and adaptive environments.
- Drive regular communication with peers of all key departments and club teams to ensure optimal awareness of digital personalisation / optimisation initiatives.
- Work with offshore resources to effectively test and QA experiences, ensuring they work for the end customer as per the requirements.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- BS/BA in IT, digital or similar field
- Extensive experience of advanced front end development.
- Strong capability or understanding in AB testing and Personalisation tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, Monetate.
- Proficient with use of on-line digital data (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Tealium, data layer)
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, and customer experience; - determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across diverse stakeholder groups, influencing teams without direct leadership authority
- Technically capable and able to interpret that into a business solution
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced, innovative environment
- Able to think on their feet and challenges others to investigate and explore alternative solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrates clear leadership and establishes a positive and collaborative relationship with all stakeholders and takes accountability and ownership for the function.
- Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work. Positive attitude and adapts well to change.
How to Apply
'Please apply by completing your talent profile with as much supporting information as possible so that you stand out. You can even attach a short video clip of yourself if you what to really show off your personality. Upload a photo and don't forget to attach your CV and include any other information (such as certificates, a cover letter, testimonials etc.) that you think may help.'