Accounts Assistant Apprentice - Accounting
As the accounts assistant, you will process and maintain accuracy of purchase ledger, expenses, and bank accounts. To ensure correct general ledger coding and team allocation of all costs.
Curve - A mobile app developer for payments and consumer fin-tech. Curve is on a mission to simplify the way people spend, send, see and save money.
A-levels are preferable.
Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English(or Functional Skills level 2 in both). You will also have good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
This is a level 3 (advanced) Accounting apprenticeship with WhiteHat. Full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role. Higher level Apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial Apprenticeship.
Location: nearest stations are Shoreditch High Street and Old Street underground, London.
Duties and responsibilities:
- 1. Process all invoices submitted on to Xero.
- 2. Process all receipts submitted on to Xero.
- 3. Process all employee expenses on to Xero.
- 4. Reconcile supplier balances with statements.
- 5. Reconcile all bank accounts including other company payment cards.
- 6. Preparation of bi-monthly supplier payment runs.
- 7. Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- 8. The assistance of other administrative tasks when required.
Hours are 9am to 5:30pm, Mon-Fri
1 Someone who’s very proactive, ’good A Levels’ this would be preferred.
2. Team-work skills to be able to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others
3. Excellent written English and good attention to detail, including proofreading skills, with the ability to maintain a high-level of accuracy
4. Highly organised and very strong administrative skills
*You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.