SITE ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER Job Spec
We are a residential property construction & development company, seeking an experienced Project Architect/Engineer, with a Civil Engineering or Architecture degree level.
- Design Co-Ordination/CAD work
- Supervise construction works.
- To efficiently manage the assigned construction site, within time frame and budget, ensuring all goals are met.
- To understand all safety aspects.
- To produce a critical path, and plan the process, understanding the timing of each stage.
- Following each stage of the process, to ensure it is finished on time.
- To manage the safety and welfare of all persons on site.
- Liaise with clients and contractors.
- Residential construction knowledge
- Technical construction knowledge & experience.
- Planning and time management.
- Resource management, ensuring the equipment is available throughout the project.
- Financial and budget management.
- Good communication skills.
- To be able to delegate and motivate.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, & AutoCAD.
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 Depending on experience.
Must be proficient in English written & oral.