We are looking for a full-time Book Keeper to join our team.
1. Keeping accurate financial records, processing receipts and payments
2. Raising purchase orders, issuing and coding invoices on the system
3. Reconciling Bank Statements
4. Completing VAT returns
5. Responsible for validating attendance and preparing invoice
6. Providing support in resolving queries with suppliers/supplier accounts
7. Liaising with external accountants/auditors in relation to annual accounts preparation.
1. Preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts.
2. Taking part in monthly meetings with management to discuss the budgetary position and agree action plans accordingly.
3. Production of monthly management accounts and period-end financial performance reports.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 2+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Degree in Accounting- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
-Excellent knowledge of Sage Software
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting & Bookkeeping: 3 years
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Apply for Bookeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly