Customer Service Advisor
Vitality, Customer Service Advisor – Claims, , Stockport, Immediate Start!
£18,200 - £19,500 + Benefits + Bonus
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Customer Service Advisor - Claims will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A bi-annual bonus scheme
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our Customer Service Advisor - Claims you will provide a professional, first class level of customer service. Above everything, it’s about putting our customers at the heart of every decision you make, using your discernment to support them and provide advice.
You will be required to answer our customer’s telephone and written queries and take ownership for their resolution; processing claims in an accurate and timely manner, assessing and analysing accounts and invoices in line with department KPI's. This is a fast paced and technical role where you will deal with all levels of complexity from customer queries to complaints. You will also support and share your expert knowledge with other team members to ensure that targets for productivity and quality are met.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week based on a shift pattern between our office opening hours of 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays from 9am – 1pm.
To become our Customer Service Advisor - Claims, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Able to demonstrate strong customer focused skills and great listening skills.
- Ideally you’ll already have experience working with customers and the ability to handle telephone calls with confidence, maturity and sensitivity.
- PC skills are also essential as you will be working across a variety of systems.
Working for Vitality as a Customer Service Advisor - Claims, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Advisor and you are available for an Immediate Start, please click ‘apply’ today.