HEAD CHEF REQUIRED FOR EXCITING NEW OPENING RICHMOND IMMEDIATE START
Want to get paid for having fun?Join a great team and receive great benefits?!
Antipodea is a fantastic new addition to the London restaurant scene. Founded on the principles of the Melbourne dining scene it enjoys a relaxed informal atmosphere during the day and transforms into a brasserie style offering at night presenting truly world class food.
We already have six restaurants in south west London that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and our company is rapidly growing and opening 15 new restaurants in the next 2 years.
The ideal candidate must not only be passionate about food and service but also have relevant experience in working in high volume restaurants. We are looking for leaders who have a track record of managing busy kitchens and large teams.
The applicant will:
- Skilled chef with a great eye for detail
- Be customer focused and present exceptional standards at all times
- Have an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude
- Show commitment and determination
- Be an inspirational leader and have the ability to drive their teams
- Show excellent communication skills and the ability to work alongside the management team to develop and deliver ideas
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the menu to the highest spec through their team at all times
- Stock control, ordering and wastage management
- Training, coaching and managing of your Team
- Adherence to recipes & specifications in line with company standards
- Scheduling and Labour cost control
- Health & Safety and Food Safety Compliance
The Antipodea family is a strong and growing one where fun is as important as hard work. In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow and develop within our rapidly expanding brand.