CCA International has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join their Kimberly-Clark team. You will be on a full time permanent basis, and be offered a competitive salary of £37,000-£40,000 per annum, plus bonus, private health and dental care, subsidised gym membership and other benefits.
CCA International UK are looking for an Account Manager to work alongside an Account Director managing a key FMCG Client Account.
Kimberly-Clark has some of the most recognized brands in the world. Our brands hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position in 80 countries, and we have five billion-dollar brands: Huggies, Scottex, Kleenex, Cottonelle and Kotex. We are increasing the use of digital and non-traditional channels and programs to advertise our brands and build personal relationships with consumers.
They have 4 product categories including:
- Baby care (Huggies nappies, Little Swimmers, DryNites)
- Adult care (Depend: Absorbent, disposable underwear assisting with bladder leakage)
- Feminine care (Feminine hygiene products, which includes Kotex – pads, tampons and pantiliners)
- Intimidate care/Family care (such as Kleenex, Andrex, Cottonelle, Scottex, Thick & Thirsty)
All applicants must be comfortable and confident to be able to have professional but empathetic conversations around all product categories (product knowledge will be provided, but familiarity with the products would be a distinct advantage).
You will be responsible for the overall management of your team including assisting with managing the client relationship.
Responsibilities of our Account Manager
- Overall management of the campaign
- Accountable for the performance , productivity and quality of the campaign
- Responsible to motivate and drive their team to maximum efficiency
- Be appointed to bring out the best in the individuals within the team and maximise their potential
- Ensure the members of the team are fully compliant in carrying out their duties
- Provide on-going daily support for members of the team and be first point of contact for staffing issues
- Will lead by example ensuring good standards of performance, attendance and conduct within the office are maintained
- Develop high level relationships to serve as a trusted partner for our client
- Organize the necessary resources to the client needs
- Contribute pro-actively to the overall development of the campaign through ideas and creativity
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams
- Participate in client events, meetings and shows as requested/as relevant
Must be able to travel and work from other offices as and when required in line with business needs.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive, and other duties may be required from time to time as deemed reasonable by the business.
- University degree preferred
- Proven experience of managing performance within a sales environment (E);
- Experience in a supervisory/management function in a contact centre environment (E);
- A proven track record in performance and achieving targets within a call centre environment (E);
- Good level of computer literacy - MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Call centre software (E);
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, ability to multitask and work independently (E);
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy (E)
- Flexible approach to working hours and location (E);
- Excellent understanding of call centre practices, KPIs etc. (P);
Benefits of becoming our Account Manager
- Private health and dental care
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Plus Many More!
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly