Office Administrator for busy West London Tree Surgery Firm
Treecare (Arboricultural Specialists) Ltd
Treecare Arboricultural Specialists Ltd is a leading, independent tree surgery company based in West London with over 30 years expertise in caring for urban trees.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team in our Acton office.
You will be acting as the first point of contact for our company, answering telephone enquiries and helping our customers. You will be liaising with local authorities, typing quotes and reports, answering and writing emails, expediting post and filing.
You must have experience in office procedures and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with database will be of advantage.
• Answer phone calls, handle queries
• Answer emails
• Type up quotes
• Apply for council permissions
• Follow up council decisions
• Book in estimators views
• Book in works
• Prepare estimators’ view sheets
• Prepare worksheets for our teams of operatives
• Maintain filing system
• Follow up quotes
We are looking for a person with excellent telephone manners, with a can-do attitude, who is polite and helpful. You will need to be accurate and customer focused, showing initiative and ability to solve problems.This is a general administrative role thus you will be on hand to support all areas of the day-to- day running of the office. The successful candidate will have the ability to multitask, is a team player but can also work independently using her/his own initiative and enjoys working under pressure
• Initially this position is a probationary period of 3 months and is then expected to become permanent
• Full training provided
• Office hours 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
• Starting salary £18K per annum