Vitality, Retention Advisor, Stockport, £16,200 - £18,514 + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Retention Advisor will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our Retention Advisor you will provide a professional, first class level of customer service. Above everything, it’s about putting our customers at the heart of every decision you make, using your discernment to support them and provide advice.
This role will involve the retention of existing customers. You will also be responsible for driving an increased conversion of profitable schemes in line with the current business model and maintaining current service level agreements.
You will be required to work 35 hours per week based on a shift pattern between our office opening hours of 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays from 9am – 2pm.
To become our Retention Advisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Able to demonstrate strong customer focused skills and great listening skills
- Have experience working with customers and the ability to handle telephone calls with confidence, maturity and sensitivity.
- PC skills are also essential as you will be working across a variety of systems.
Working for Vitality as a Retention Advisor, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Retention Advisor, please click ‘apply’ today.