Group Head of Trading
At PDSA we are currently looking for a Group Head of Trading to join our team in Telford. You will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary.
Do you have a social heart with a business mind?
Pets are part of the family. Our four-legged friends give unconditional love and are sometimes a person’s only companion. They don’t deserve to suffer through their owner’s economic and social hardship. They can’t help themselves.
Every year, the dedicated teams at our 48 Pet Hospitals work tirelessly to provide 2.7 million veterinary treatments – including 440,000 preventive treatments. This helps over 430,000 much-loved pets and brings peace of mind to 300,000 owners.
About the Group Head of Trading role
We are currently looking to recruit a Group Head of Trading in Telford area, who will deliver PDSA’s trading strategy and will report to the Director of Income & Engagement.
You will have the ability to identify new commercial opportunities as well as challenging our current thinking in order to ensure that existing income generating opportunities are maximised.
What we’re looking for in our Group Head of Trading
- Experience of managing diverse income generating teams
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- An in-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis using insight to drive strategic commercial decisions
- Able to demonstrate an ability to identify emerging commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement pricing strategies that maximise surplus from earnt income
- Strong contract negotiation and management skills
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then join us as our new Group Head of Trading and click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!