Credit Risk Analyst - 3 month contract
My client are looking for someone who has some experience or a track history of implementation and strategy function using financial services software. You need to have good comminication skills as there will be training invovled with the more junior memembers of the team.
You will join an established but growing team, high-visibility that is developing and deploying solutions to some of the most challenging analytical problems.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Good experience with SAS
* Software Knowledge with Traid or Blaze
* Identifying opportunities and implementing them into the work flow
* Excellent communication skills as you'll be required to train more junior memembers of the team
* Statistical development of default risk indication models
* Validation of Credit Risk models
* Liaising with other business stakeholders on Credit Risk Model changes
* You will be liasing with the wider business - strong team work skills are essential
* Cultural fit is just as important as key skills - you will need to be people person who is friendly and approachable - provided by Dice