Site Reliability Engineer
A Site reliability Engineer/Infrastructure Engineer with experience building an maintaining resilient systems is required to join a leading software organisation in their Leeds office. You will be utilising your experience of systems and network administration within Windows and Linux. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual from a Senior Infrastructure background looking to utilise your exposure to automation of infrastructure, working within a highly skilled team who deliver web based software UK wide.
About the role:
As the Site Reliability Engineer/Infrastructure Engineer you will be looking at infrastructure, applications and process improvements, ensuring stability and efficiency.
In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
* Build and maintain resilient, secure and scalable architectures via automation, utilising your extensive experience
* Expansion, maintenance and automation of the infrastructure configuration management system - utilising Scripting and tools
* Security focussed change management
* Automated delivery of the latest software build in production and dev environments
For the Site Reliability Engineer, this is an exciting opportunity to move into a more senior role, actively involved within design as well as deployment.
To be successful in this role, the business are looking for an experienced infrastructure/site reliability engineer who has experience to the following technologies:
* Windows and Linux operating systems
* Scripting - eg Python, Bourne, Powershell etc
* Building on IaaS cloud platforms such as AWS, RackSpace, Azure, OpenStack etc
* Large scale monitoring systems - Nagios, OpenNMS, Zenoss, Zabbix
* Build and Configuration Management Systems - eg - Chef, SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible
The business are keen to hear from a Site Reliability Engineer with the above skill set and are offering the opportunity for you to learn new skills, grow your career and make a large, visible impact.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.