Senior Full Stack Developer
Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world's largest brands?
They are the UK's official sales and distribution company for a number of popular brands and they are looking to recruit a Senior Full Stack Software Developer based in Banbury. You will receive a competitive salary of circa £40,000 dependent on experience.
They are a Top 250 private company in the UK - if you wish to be part of their expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, they look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Full Stack Software Developer Role:
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior Full Stack Software Developer will be tasked with the analysis, design and build of in-house applications in line with the needs and requirements of the business. You will be required to support the testing of applications and contribute to process and procedural development to ensure quality is delivered throughout. The emphasis of this role is on Front End development but you will be expected to also contribute and collaborate with the Back End development team.
You will be:
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for systems improvements
- Producing specifications and writing software code
- Testing the product in controlled real situations before going live
- Providing coaching and mentoring to other team members
- Provide guidance on trends in the software industry
Senior Full Stack Software Developer skills and experience:
- Microsoft SQL
- Desirable skills include Kendo, Agile and TDD
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their new Senior Full Stack Software Developer then please click Apply today!