Marketing Manager (Creative Writing, Technology, Events)
We are recruiting for a marketing manager to join our digital marketing client in Reading, Berkshire.
Our client operates within the B2B online space, their client includes a number of high profile and well-known household brands and international technology leaders, In addition to their research, they also specialise in running well-received events.
You will play a key role in their digital team, helping to enhance and create a range of marketing communications initiatives and campaigns.
Given the variety of the daily tasks, we are really looking for a Marking Manager that's capable of working independently with the necessary experience to drive and deliver marketing. This client offers a highly rewarding and stimulating environment to work in.
* Educated to degree level.
* 2 plus years experience in a similar role
* Can-do attitude. Pragmatic, with first class problem-solving skills.
* Absolute commitment to delivering the very best possible outcomes, an ideas person and continually looking for ways to improve existing initiatives.
* Likely to be working in a B2B professional or financial services organisation, or a content-led business.
Experienced across all areas of the marketing communications mix including...
* creative briefing (instructing designers)
* editing and proofing
* print production
* social media. social media posts
* Excellent Copywriting and creative writing
* Excellent project management skills.
Confident with technology (eg Excel, mail merge, PowerPoint, content management systems and databases,) social media platforms, Google Ads, web and data analytics).
Please send CV for immediate consideration