Senior Java Software Engineer - Bristol - c£60K + excellent Benefits
Java Software Engineer. (senior)
Our client based in Bristol at junction of M4 and M5 at Aztec West. is a busy Financial software house seeking an experienced Java J2EE Software Engineer working with multiple products, solutions and clients, alongside other development teams on clients products.
This role could also be of interest if you live in London, Birmingham or Reading and are looking to relocate to the South West.
Their current headcount increase is because of expansion so a great opportunity to join a growing and thriving Solutions team. Bens include, private health for you & family, life assurance,pension scheme - 25 days hols at start then rising.
* A passion for software development
* Object Oriented Analysis & design
* Strong Java development skills
A te chnical leadership role where you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced and expanding team. You will be designing and leading the implementation of innovative solutions for the world's leading Investment Banks. To be successful in this role you will need a proven track record in software design and be looking to take the next step up in your career.
* Involved in the complete product life cycle from initial requirements definition, design, development, and solution configuration through to deployment.
* Design, development, maintenance and unit testing core product source code, utilising technologies such as Spring Boot and NoSQL databases within a micro-service architecture.
Qualifications and Experience
* BSc (Honours) Computer Science or similar degree with significant computing bias
* More than five years in a software engineering role
* Competitive salary
* 25 days annual holiday
* Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary
* Private medical insurance plus life assurance coverage
* Flexible benefits platform including GymFlex, Cycle2Work, Childcare Vouchers and Give-As-You-Earn scheme
* Relaxed dress code