Austin Fraser Digital are currently working with an exciting client that produces adverts on Facebook and twitter for their clients. This role is an incredible opportunity for you to make a real difference to the business and its growth.
As the sole UX Designer, you will work within a cross-functional team to design products and contribute to the brand and identity of the company. You will inspire, engage, and excite users. You're passionate about thinking from the user's perspective and can remove your frame of reference from the frame. You thrive in a team environment and will collaborate to produce high-quality results.
* Manage user testing and research sessions
* Work with internal users to arrange requirements sessions
* Research and apply best practice, using consistent and well-defined design patterns and methodologies
* Work in across the business to solve often complex design problems and projects
* Have an incredible eye for detail
Skills and experience
* Consistent record in a related field
* Experience designing web-based products for a customer-oriented website
* Proficient with industry standard design tools
* Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
* You have an ability to solve creative problems and focus on both the big picture and the nuts and bolts
* You can proudly present work to a room of the curious and the skeptical, the interested and the demanding
* PORTFOLIO IS A MUST
For further information please submit or send ( (see below) ) your latest CV and portfolio