Gymkhana | JKS Restaurants | Mayfair, London | Pastry Chef
Michelin Star-awarded Gymkhana is seeking a talented Pastry Chef to create exceptional and memorable, high quality dishes.
Located in Mayfair, Gymkhana is inspired by the bars, social, sports and members’ clubs of the British Raj in India and serves contemporary Indian cuisine using seasonal British ingredients with a strong focus on the tandoori oven. Opened in 2013, Gymkhana went on to win its first Michelin star, Restaurant Magazine’s Restaurant of the Year and BMW Square Meal Restaurant of the Year in 2014.
When you become part the JKS family, we will offer you:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience;
- Sundays OFF;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
- 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
- A supportive, people-focussed culture;
- Free meals on duty;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Employee of the Month and Long Service awards;
- 28 days holiday per year;
- Childcare voucher scheme;
- Great staff parties.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as Chef de Partie Pastry within a high quality restaurant;
- Highly creative and innovative approach to your work with exceptional attention to detail;
- Passion for hospitality and delivering an exceptional customer experience;
- Working knowledge of food safety compliance.
This is an opportunity not to be missed for a passionate and ambitious individual who strives to be as successful in their career as we do in our market.
JKS Restaurants encompasses the Indian restaurants created by the Sethi siblings and the restaurants where JKS has partnered with passionate, ambitious and outstanding talent. Our portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table and Lyle’s; as well as Bubbledogs, Hoppers, Bao & XU. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.
“Gymkhana is the best restaurant I have ever been to.” Giles Coren, The Times