Care assistant (Must Drive) Full & Part Time
We are currently recruiting dedicated, friendly and passionate part time / full time male and female care assistants and support workers to work with various clients across Leicester, no experience required. A requirement is that you own your own transport.
Whether you have worked in care before, or even if you come from a completely different background, you may be exactly who we are looking for.
We pride ourselves as being one of the most reputable domiciliary care providers amongst Leicestershire Adult Social Care Services, as well as providing a secure access to employment in the healthcare industry and empowering carers to perform gratifying work
Benefits of the Care Assistant:
- £8.10 per hour
- A secure job with consistent hours to suit you
- An opportunity to work for a reputable and friendly company
- Free full training
- Free uniform
- Free NVQ courses leading to career development opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Employee incentives and bonuses (employee of the month and others)
- Employee incentives and perks including shopping and restaurant discounts
- Plenty of hours on offer, hours to suit you - full time or part time with an immediate start.
The Role of Care Assistant:
As a carer you will be required to support our clients and deliver high quality care and assistance. Our purpose is to help our clients achieve the best possible standard of life by delivering a range of:
- Personal care
- Domestic help
- Social support
Job Requirements of Care Assistant/ Support worker:
- Females and males from all backgrounds / ethnic origins.
- Own transport is essential for this role.
- You will be allocated clients based on a small radius around where you live
- Applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Applicants with and without experience are welcome to apply.