An established energetic construction company is looking for Document Controllers to work in and around London. This is a full-time position. Previous document controller experience working on rail/civil projects would be beneficial but not essential.
You will receive all necessary training with us. You will be joining a dedicated team that will help and support you.
Our Salaries are competitive and dependent on previous experience. All applicants will be considered for interview.
As a document controller you will be responsible for:
• Managing and maintaining a Document Control System.
• Scanning, indexing, uploading, all relevant Documents.
• Maintaining and filing electronic Documents.
• Issuing controlled copies of Documents.
• Ensuring all documents are as up to date using online digital filing systems.
• Assist the site team in co-ordinating the O+M Manual.
• Maintaining data on drawing registers, including circulation lists.
• Providing administrative support to Project Manager's on site.
• Maintaining rapport with clients.
• IT ability full computer literate
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Liaising with other depts.
• Ability to work alone and in a team
Dashboard knowledge e.g. aconex, 4projects
• Health and Safety awareness
• A driver’s license.
Annual social parties and charity events
This is a great opportunity to start a new career or gain invaluable experience with a forward thinking vibrant company.
If the above sounds like you, please email your CV.