LTK Consultants has an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join the team based in Marston Green. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £21,000 per annum!
Working Full Time on a weekly Monday – Friday afternoon.
Responsibilities of our Data Analyst
-Create daily client and company reports and process all data extracts and imports ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
-Create weekly client and company reports and provide forecasting where required
-Analyse/maintain/update the LTK ‘Konnect’ data management system and reporting suite
-Analyse/produce/update the Agent reports within the ‘MiTel’ Telephony system
-Maintain agent resource planners and provide agent reporting suite with analysis.
-Collate and produce month end client reports for LTK Directors to review before sending to Clients
-Liaise with new client interfaces (IT & Service depts.) in developing secure file transfer links between Client & LTK
-Support the Retention Services Manager & Business Development Centre Manager as required
Key skills and Experience needed to become our Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience of managing/handling data
- Attention to detail and ability to follow process – a MUST
- Good PC, numeracy, literacy and telephone skills (Microsoft Office especially advanced Excel – a MUST, desired MS Access and SQL proficiency)
- Accuracy of data entry
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to changes in the working practices and procedures
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and professional personality to match
- Suit a graduate or someone with proven experience using excel
Benefits of becoming our Data Analyst
- Flexible working hours
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Staff facilities
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Data Analyst then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly