Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Partner (Regen - New Business) to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
Peabody and Family Mosaic have merged, creating a new housing association providing 55,000 homes to 111,000 people across London and the South East. Our combined scale and strong focus on London will uniquely position us to revolutionise housing delivery and redefine best practice – and you will be central to making it happen.
It is an exciting time to be in the Development, Regeneration and Commercial Finance team as Peabody is expanding its development and regeneration ambitions. This Finance Partner (Regen - New Business) role will be key in providing support to the Regeneration and Commercial team primarily in the provision of investment appraisals, Identification of key financial and non-financial risks, their mitigating actions and the application of appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment decisions. It will also involve delivery of on-going performance measurement and reporting of specific investment projects within the group’s development programme.
Knowledge/experience/skills required by the Finance Partner (Regen - New Business):
- Proven ability to take complex financial information and provide insight and analysis to senior management to help them strategically manage their business.
- Understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including influencing skills; with the ability to develop business networks, working collaboratively across Finance and the Business
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Experience of working in a management position in finance, with evidence of successfully advising and influencing senior management.
Qualifications required by the Finance Partner (Regen - New Business):
- CCAB qualified accountant (or strong QBE)
In addition to your application, feel free to attend our Finance Open Evening on Monday 13th November from 5pm at Westminster Bridge Road.
This is a great opportunity to meet the management team and find out a bit more about Peabody and the Finance Directorate, in a time of fast-moving change.
Closing date & time: 17th November 2017- 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Finance Partner (Regen - New Business) please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST