Head of Strategy & Research £64582.00 to £70913.00 pa
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for aHead of Strategy & Research to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a full time fixed term basis and will receive a salary of £64,582 - £70,913 per annum.
Peabody and Family Mosaic have merged, creating a new housing association providing 55,000 homes to 111,000 people across London and the South East. Our combined scale and strong focus on London will uniquely position us to revolutionise housing delivery and redefine best practice – and you will be central to making it happen.
An exciting opportunity has emerged to lead the strategy & research programme of work, supporting Peabody at this key time in our development.
A significant early challenge for the new Peabody is to develop a strategy suitable for a more diverse organisation, underpinned by good evidence of our customers’ needs and of the benefits derived from our services. The Head of Strategy & Research will play a key role in ensuring that Peabody has insight into customer needs and the value of services, will support the development of corporate strategy, policy and innovation and will help to promote Peabody and our plans both internally and externally.
We are looking for someone special to fill an 8 month maternity cover to start the beginning of December 2017 for a full handover.
The post would suit someone who is highly organised, with experience of leading a team through change. We are looking for someone who is personable and able to hit the ground running leading this busy programme of work.
Knowledge, experience & skills required by the ideal Head of Strategy & Research:
- Understanding of, and passion for, housing
- Experience leading a complex and long-term programme of work, to include business planning, corporate strategy or policy
- Experience of engaging, supporting and providing assurance to senior leaders, including through performance reporting
- Understanding of research methodologies
- Understanding of the use of customer insight in an organisation
- Substantial experience of leading and managing a multi-disciplinary department
- Excellent communication skills; proven record of preparing and delivering persuasive, high quality, written and verbal reports and presentations
- Proven track record of building and managing effective relationships
- Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and coaching employees
- Proven track record of developing and leading on change management programmes
- Proven ability to collaborate with leaders, work cross-functionally with diverse groups.
- Strong commercial awareness with knowledge of budget management, planning and proven experience of leading on risk management.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Effective, networking, negotiation and influencing and stakeholder management skills.
Desirable qualifications required by the ideal Head of Strategy & Research:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field, or equivalent
Closing date & time: 31st October 2017- 11.55pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Head of Strategy & Research please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of
sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST