Breakfast Chef - High Road House, Chiswick
Chef de Partie - Soho House & Co
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
Located in Chiswick in west London, High Road House is home to a hotel, members’ club and High Road Brasserie. Our chefs prepare daily changing Modern European dishes including burrata with blood orange and radish to cod, mushroom and wild garlic mash. Our menus use carefully sourced ingredients from within and around the UK. High Road Brasserie is a popular local restaurant known for its French classics with a touch of Mediterranean influence, easy-going atmosphere and family-friendly service.
Our venues are individual and diverse, but they are all united by the same Soho House ethos. The Houses are regarded as a home away from home for our members, creating a warm, personalised atmosphere. The hotels within Soho House are of unparalleled design, with outstanding service being the central priority. Our restaurants are consistently busy, offering friendly but professional service.
We are seeking excellent and outgoing Chefs to join the team
Breakfast Chef Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain all steps in the Customer Service cycle
- Ensuring all mis en place is completed before service
- Work to a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times, we operate with open kitchens
- Ensure the guest has an enjoyable experience
- All customer requests are catered
- Work closely and train junior chefs in the brigade
- All health and safety regulations are met
Breakfast Chef Key Skills:
- Good command of English
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.