3.5t Delivery Driver £18.65 to £21.00 per hour
Be the best on the road, be your own boss
AO Logistics are looking for 3.5t drivers who have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service to join the team based in Slough. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills, fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and great organisational skills.
What's the Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver role all about?
This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 14 Depots UK wide. Our customers include AO. com, marketing leading manufactures and retailers.
Your typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete the deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
We will provide you as a Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver:
- Well-maintained, fully fuelled modern vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
What skills do I need to have to be successful as a Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver?
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave the customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You are a minimum of 21 years of age?
- You possess a valid full UK photo-card driving licence?
- No more than 6 points on your licence and no drink or drug related driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are flexible to work any day of the week including weekends and Bank Holidays?
- You have at least 6 month’s 3.5t delivery driving experience in the UK?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the business, handling heavy goods?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot – approx.40 mins?
- You have your own reliable transport to get to and from the depot?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding and written English?
If so this could be the perfect Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
What skills would be nice to have?
You may have experience or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 3.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become the 3.5t Delivery Driver!
The Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Slough Distribution Hub which is commutable from Egham, Feltham, Guildford, Hayes, High Wycome, Hounslow, and surrounding areas.