Kitchen Porter - Colbert
Kitchen Porter - London
• Cleaning and maintenance of FOH and BOH areas
• Cleaning and maintenance of the outside building and communal areas
• Assist the Goods In team when required
• Assist Housekeepers team when required
• Assist BOH polishers team when required
• To maintain good working relationships with all employees and Managers
• To be flexible at all times within your work environment
• Communication with all BOH and kitchen staff
• Forward planning
• Health and Safety awareness
• Maintenance reporting
• Maintain Colbert standard of appearance
• Team work
• Knowledge of company procedures
• To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind. To remember that customers can be both internal – employees and colleagues and external – suppliers and customers.
• To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
• To be decisive, accepting personal responsibility for making things happen, thinking ahead and developing contingency plans.
• To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
• To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements.
• To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of department goals.