Duty Manager up to £30,000
DUTY MANAGER - Stadhampton
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
•28 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 33 days
•50% staff and family discount for all Crazy Bear venues
•£300 recruitment incentive
•Meals on duty (am & pm)
•Accommodation is also available
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton is a unique oasis in the Oxfordshire countryside, just 10 minutes from M40 J7 or 15 minutes from Oxford City Centre.
The Crazy Bear is a flamboyant and eccentric hotel, offering 18 extravagantly designed bedrooms with AA 5 star accommodation, English and Thai restaurants with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition, public and private bars, private function rooms, Thai massage, terraces and abundant gardens adjoining The Crazy Bear farm and farm shop.
As a Duty Manager will need to have the ability to work under pressure, have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have previous experience of working with an establishment of a similar high standard. You will be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team.
Why join The Crazy Bear?
The Crazy Bear was established 24 years ago and now comprises acclaimed venues in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London. This success offers talented individuals real career development and potential to progress within the group.
• Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
• Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
• The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
• Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
• Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
• The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
• Bookatable Best Thai Restaurant in London
• London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
• The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England
Apply for Duty Manager up to £30,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly