Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Advisor to join the team based in Sleepy Hollow, Thame. You will be on a full time permanent contract with a competitive salary of up to £21,000 dependant on experience.
The job in a nutshell
As our Resourcing Advisor you will be part of a small team supporting resourcing requirements for our Biggest Hotels, New Opening as well as any Hotels needing extra support to recruit great talent. You will work with the Lead Resourcing Partner to develop new methods to source and select Team Members in our hotels.
What you’ll be doing as our Resourcing Advisor
- Manage feedback to candidates
- Maintain vacancy postings and provide reports and dashboard information for team member vacancies (for London, and UK)
- Manage the Analytics and reporting of the Resourcing team, through Google sheets and docs, to present findings to Stakeholders
- Find innovative ways to source great talent for our hotels
- Manage candidate attraction, application sifting and telephone screening for team member (reception, bar café and housekeeping) recruitment through our application tracking system (ATS)
- Organise and book assessment days and invite candidates to attend
- Travel to locations across the estate to attend interview days, careers events and increase knowledge of Hotels and local area
- Develop and manage our “casual/flexible labour” database and work with the Lead Resourcing Partner to ensure we can meet the changing resourcing needs of our hotels depending on occupancy
- Post vacancies and keep track of recruitment campaign effectiveness
- Build effective relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders across the hotels that we will support
- Act as a key point of contact for any resourcing queries from our HR Helpdesk.
- Become the “eploy expert” for any queries from our hiring managers across Operations
- Take responsibility for making sure hotels have the right people in place to be able to meet their service standards
What we’ll expect from our Resourcing Advisor
Working in this fast paced environment, you will need good time management, planning and organisational skills to drive results and work to exceed targets for yourself and your team. We are all about people, so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, along with the ability to work as part of team and interact with people at all levels. Discretion and confidentiality is a must. A large amount of our reporting is through Google sheets so analytical skills and competency of using basic formulas such as Vlookups & Countifs is beneficial. Any recruiting or telephone interview experience, as well as HR experience and knowledge of ATS systems would be advantageous.
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. You’ll have the support of a close network of colleagues and managers, and every day is different here! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support centre means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals
, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.
If you feel